Skip to main content

Local Resources Available


VRS - Serving: Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs and Pine Counties (Adults)
140 Buchanan St Ste 152
Cambridge, MN 55008-1640
Phone: 763.279.4492   Fax: 763.689.7140


VRS - Serving: Carlton and Pine Counties (Youth)
Carlton County Government Center
14 11th St Ste 140
Cloquet, MN 55720-1607
Phone: 218.878.5000   Fax: 218.878.4409

Isanti County Family Services
1700 East Rum River Drive South, Suite A
Cambridge, MN 55008
Phone: 763.689.1711


Pine County Department of Human Services
130 Oriole Street East, Suite 1
Sandstone, MN 55072
Phone: 320.591.1570


Kanabec County Family Service Department
905 East Forest Avenue, Suite 150
Mora, MN 55051
Phone: 320.679.6350


Mille Lacs County Family Services
Courthouse Square
525 Second Street SE
Milaca, MN 56353
Phone: 320.983.8208


Chisago County Health and Human Services
313 North Main Street, Room 239
Center City, MN 55012
Phone: 651.213.5214


Carlton County Human Service Center
14 North 11th Street, P.O. Box 650
Cloquet, MN 55720
Phone: 218.879.4583


Disability Hub MN
A free statewide resource network that helps people solve problems, navigate the system and plan for your future.
Phone: 1.866.333.2466


ConnectAbility of MN
Help to access transportation.
Phone: 320.253.0765


Equal Employment Opportunity Commission


Job Accommodations Network (JAN)


Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)


Region 7E Mental Health Resources


East Central Crisis Services
Phone: 800.523.3333


Lakes and Pines Community Action Council
Phone: 320.679.1800
Toll-Free Phone: 800.832.6082


Family Pathways Food Shelf


Second Harvest Heartland SNAP
Phone: 651.387.1606


Minnesota Programs Application




MN Adult Abuse Reporting Center
Phone: 844.880.1574


Disability Benefits 101

Close Menu